AIM
none

Interlude Interlude

I had to write a comment because I had to add more stars to this.

Just wonderful, absolutely lovely. I wasn't expecting that ending, though I should have been, and I was taken with the brilliance of the whole piece.

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Maybe you feel it's rushed in places and a little sappy, but it's still well executed.

I always enjoy a little intellectual, emotionally suggestive submission.

Great job.

5/5
5/5

Panda Mouse 01 Panda Mouse 01

As a spoof, this fails miserably. There are plenty of people who hate Mickey Mouse. If you had appealed to that audience with a higher quality animation, you could have had a nice following.

Good luck on your next animation.

CHEAPTOONS responds:

why not make me a response to this

CS-King of Zombies Shooti CS-King of Zombies Shooti

They're all standing over top of me, I'm shooting them. Can't miss them, yet they don't fall or die.

Jumping CavenMan Jumping CavenMan

Cute, but not much more than that. Graphics are nice, music is okay. The game play, though, is rough. Sometimes the mouse click works, sometimes it doesn't. On average, every other mouse click works.

Escape From Melakka Escape From Melakka

4/5. I still don't know what's going on in the game, just that I don't know how I got here (the character, that is). I'd like to see more of a story line, more interaction in some fashion. Better UI would be nice. However, I do like the pixelated, Nintendo feel to the graphics.

The game play is nice, a bit easy - but that lends to the Nintendo feel again, so it works.

The 4/5 is because I would like to see more to this than what I've seen thus far. Like I said, more of a story, better interaction. Things of that nature. As it is, it's nice and I enjoy playing it, but I'd love playing it with just a little tweak or two.

gladius2metal responds:

thanks! It is my first game, since I know a lot of people who never finish their games I aimed low to avoid that mistake. Also I assumed most people would skip the story completely.
I know about the UI and you are right. I kept it that way, because it already took away a large portion of the development time - I know this sounds weird, but I have done some UIs in complete different applications and they just eat away development time.

Opening Credits Opening Credits

Nice job...

...but, I'd work on the thunder sound. It's distorted and pulls away from the beat. If you're going for the powerful nature sound, lower the sound of your beat after taking the thunder down a notch or two. Other than that, good job. You've definitely got something.

Reakias Reakias

It definitely serves its purpose...

As far as the music itself is concerned you've done a find job. Your instrumental diversity is rather weak, but it doesn't require much for this piece. I like it and hope you continue turning out more.

Requiem of a Dream (Remix) Requiem of a Dream (Remix)

Generally Superb

Very smooth. A sort of lightsided heavy feeling inside a darkened box in the middle of the day... if that makes sense. I like it alot... transitional classic.

Eric-S responds:

Yes, it does make sense.

The thing is, i used heavy Strings to do the job, and then i employed bells and high strings to give it Clarity.

Thanks for the comment!

Birthday Card from me. Birthday Card from me.

Fantastic. Truly fantastic. I'm sure your friend is going to absolutely love this card.

Shotgunmadmax responds:

Thanks you so much, Lawless!

Swimming Comic Swimming Comic

Hey, Xander,

I get the joke - from scrawny to buff and pouting when teased.

It's funny. Sometimes I think there are those on Newgrounds who have a one-joke-track mind.

The art looks great. Your shading and lighting is spot on. You also do a nice job with facial expressions. They're exaggerated, but not overly so - plus, they depict the character feelings perfectly.

Once more, fantastic job. Glad I jumped over from your flash submission to check them out.

I was going to give you 4.5 because the style of clouds in the second and third panel seem to distract - they're more realistic than the rest - behind the characters, but then I figure that's just my personal taste.

5/5.

FrostDrive responds:

Your right, the clouds ARE distracting. When I was making this though I was still relatively new to Paint Sai so in every panel I was experimenting different ways to do the clouds.
Actually NOW though, I know a much better way to do it. (: