AIM
none

CS-King of Zombies Shooti CS-King of Zombies Shooti

They're all standing over top of me, I'm shooting them. Can't miss them, yet they don't fall or die.

Jumping CavenMan Jumping CavenMan

Cute, but not much more than that. Graphics are nice, music is okay. The game play, though, is rough. Sometimes the mouse click works, sometimes it doesn't. On average, every other mouse click works.

Escape From Melakka Escape From Melakka

4/5. I still don't know what's going on in the game, just that I don't know how I got here (the character, that is). I'd like to see more of a story line, more interaction in some fashion. Better UI would be nice. However, I do like the pixelated, Nintendo feel to the graphics.

The game play is nice, a bit easy - but that lends to the Nintendo feel again, so it works.

The 4/5 is because I would like to see more to this than what I've seen thus far. Like I said, more of a story, better interaction. Things of that nature. As it is, it's nice and I enjoy playing it, but I'd love playing it with just a little tweak or two.

gladius2metal responds:

thanks! It is my first game, since I know a lot of people who never finish their games I aimed low to avoid that mistake. Also I assumed most people would skip the story completely.
I know about the UI and you are right. I kept it that way, because it already took away a large portion of the development time - I know this sounds weird, but I have done some UIs in complete different applications and they just eat away development time.

S.A.M.E.RPG (Demo) Fixed S.A.M.E.RPG (Demo) Fixed

You can still cheat.

All you have to do is right click, move the mouse, and then left click at the exit.

I'd say it's getting there, keep trying.

keolamation responds:

its impossible to fix the right click cheat in a browser game.. so, just try to play legit..

Justin Must Die! Justin Must Die!

Attempted

I can see the attempt, but unfortunately the game is missing a few things.

Ideally, when you want a user to continue playing, never present them with graphical effects that will cause optical strain. Using the strobe effect was a mistake in that it immediately causes discomfort with the user.

The music could use some fine-tuning. It's rather loud and can be distorted at times.

Overall, I would say give it another try, but it just didn't work this time.

Debtboy Debtboy

Fabulous job...

... the idea, the style, and the overall project is fabulous. But you need to work on the sound. Badly. Make the controls a little more responsive and you're good to go. Wonderful job, thanks.

HangAman HangAman

Maybe it was me...

... but when the game opened it just ran through the scores like crazy. I couldn't do anything with it.

PiPi The Jumping Bubble PiPi The Jumping Bubble

Great game...

...However, the arrow keys lag massively. If you could fix those this game would be fabulous. Hurry up and fix it! I want to play it again. The character is adorable, btw.

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

It was great...

... except for the bubble collecting sound. Too loud, I think. Other than that, I absolutely love this game.

I do agree it's too short and you level up too fast, however, it illusioned me into feeling powerful and skilled. I don't mind so much that kind of illusion.

Right on. Keep pumping out such fabulous games. I'm all about decent content in the portal.

Super Mario Flying[1] Super Mario Flying[1]

For the first time...

... since the actual mario, I'm actually impressed. It didn't have much of a plot or reason, but it was well drawn, well programmed, and the sfx were great. Good job. Great job.