AIM
none

Interlude Interlude

I had to write a comment because I had to add more stars to this.

Just wonderful, absolutely lovely. I wasn't expecting that ending, though I should have been, and I was taken with the brilliance of the whole piece.

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Maybe you feel it's rushed in places and a little sappy, but it's still well executed.

I always enjoy a little intellectual, emotionally suggestive submission.

Great job.

5/5
5/5

Panda Mouse 01 Panda Mouse 01

As a spoof, this fails miserably. There are plenty of people who hate Mickey Mouse. If you had appealed to that audience with a higher quality animation, you could have had a nice following.

Good luck on your next animation.

CHEAPTOONS responds:

why not make me a response to this

B.A.M Podcast B.A.M Podcast

I like the animation style and the actual animation was relatively smooth.

Podcast... eh. Nothing funny.

Definitely consider contributing more animations, though.

Shotgunmadmax responds:

We were thinking people may not like the joke of the animation. Thanks for the review, though!

Powerhouse : ORIGINS Powerhouse : ORIGINS

I just love Powerhouse. The whole bit is filled with creativity and talent - from voice to animation to music.

5/5 Vote, 5/5 Review - Always

AnimonsterOfficial responds:

Thank you so much!

Ed's World Ed's World

Ah, while Edd, wherever he is, probably wasn't laughing his ass off he likely gave you an eye-roll at worse.

Either way, he's certainly not rolling over in his grave, hating you for a fan parody, eh.

Anyway, I don't like the voice, but the quality was fine. I won't hate on the voice, because it did sound intentional and fit intentionally, so good job if it was meant that way - if not, good job on faking it. The animation was great and the art was, too.

4.5/5 Review

5/5 Vote

A night in the forest! A night in the forest!

First things first: Work on your sounds. When you "scream" into the mic, pull it away and don't try to hush your voice. The art is good for what it is and I'm certainly impressed that you submitted something with substance as a first animation (some people do, but it's so hard to find). Things are generally fluid and for a short, speculative animation it's well done.

3/5 to keep it alive.

We Just Exist We Just Exist

I just needed to give you an additional 5 stars coupled with the 5 vote.

Whether it means anything or not, I am impressed. Sure, there are things that can be improved... but geez! This was fantastic. Do more. Make more. Create more. Share more. Period.

Tommy Tommy

The animation was smooth and it may have been funny if I could have understood it. Subtitles would be a great addition to this.

Peace Out Love JoeCartoon Peace Out Love JoeCartoon

Welcome back. Been missing the good stuff something awful.

As always, great work.

JoeCartoon responds:

thank you! stay tuned! beers!